Meet the President
Wayne A. Hissa, CFP
Wayne began his career in the Financial Services Industry in 1987 after leaving his profession as a Journeyman Steamfitter (Inter-Provincial License). Upon the closing of the tire manufacturing plant in which he worked, Wayne decided to direct his career into the area of Financial Services.
Initially working only in the Life Insurance industry, Wayne soon realized in order to provide the best “all-round” services for his clients – he was going to have to expand his knowledge and qualifications to include other financial products such as:
- Mutual Funds
- Segregated Funds
- Critical Illness
- Open (non-registered) investments and,
- ITF (In-trust-for) investments
- Life Insurance
Wayne has been married to his wife (Sheila) for 40 years. They have 2 adult sons (Jared and Joshua) and 4 grandchildren (and counting…) ☺.
Wayne's hobbies include:
- Visiting and playing with his grandkids
- Referee for the Barrie Christian Pond Hockey League
- Biking (and motorcycling)
- Golf & downhill Skiing
Sheila Hissa – Office Administrator
Sheila began her career in Toronto with the Canadian Kennel Club where she advanced from Shows and Trials clerk to Corporate Treasurer.
After her marriage to Wayne in 1979, Sheila had the opportunity to work with Women Alive Ministries in Barrie, and with the Simcoe County Home Builders’ Association.
What began as a part-time “temporary” position with the Home Builders’ Association led to a 26 year career allowing her to travel across the country and work with professionals in the Home Building and Association Management Industry.
Sheila was honoured several times by her peers. Such honours include:
- David Horton Leadership Award (Ontario Home Builders’ Association)
- Executive Officer of the Year (Canadian Home Builders’ Association)
- Leadership Awards (Canadian Home Builders’ Association)
- Special Recognition Awards for contributions to a Local Association (Greater Barrie/Simcoe County Home Builders’ Association)
In 2016 Wayne finally convinced Sheila to retire from the Simcoe County Home Builders’ Association and join the staff at Prime Time Financial where she provides administrative and technical support…freeing Wayne to do what he does best – work with his clients!
In her spare time – Sheila enjoys:
- Spending time with their family
- Playing organ at St. George’s Anglican Church – Utopia
Rob Thomas – Investia Financial Services Inc.
Roch Martin – Investia Financial Services Inc.
Jim Houghton, C.M.A. – Houghton Accounting Services
Curtis Dunn – PPI Solutions (Atlantic)