Wayne Hissa, CFP®
As a 33-year specialist in Financial Planning, Succession Planning and Wealth Management, Wayne Hissa uses his experience and expertise in these areas to the benefit of his clients and their families.
Wayne has been recognized on numerous occasions for his work within the Simcoe County Home Builders' Association (Presidential Awards of Merit and Professional Services Member of the year). Provincially, as a Member of the Ontario Home Builders Association, Wayne has been involved in the planning and success of numerous OHBA Conferences. Nationally, Wayne has been recognized with the prestigious Certificate of Honour through the Canadian Home Builders' Association for his involvement and professionalism.
Initially working only in the Life Insurance industry, Wayne soon realized to provide the best 'all-round' services for his clients he was going to have to expand his knowledge and qualifications to other financial products which led to him earning his Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation in 2004.
Wayne and his wife Sheila have been married for 42 years. They have 2 adult sons (Jared and Josh) and 4 grandchildren (and counting…)
Wayne's hobbies include:
- Visiting and playing with his grandkids
- Referee for the Barrie Christian Hockey League
- Biking (and motorcycling)
- Golf and downhill Skiing
Sheila began her career in Toronto with the Canadian Kennel Club where she advanced from Shows and Trials clerk to Corporate Treasurer.
After her marriage to Wayne in 1979, Sheila had the opportunity to work with Women Alive Ministries in Barrie, and with the Simcoe County Home Builders' Association.
What began as a part-time "temporary" position with the Home Builders' Association led to a 26-year career allowing her to travel across the country and work with professionals in the Home Building and Association Management Industry.
Sheila was honoured several times by her peers. Such honours include:
- David Horton Leadership Award (Ontario Home Builders' Association)
- Executive Officer of the Year (Canadian Home Builders' Association)
- Leadership Awards (Canadian Home Builders' Association)
- Special Recognition Awards for contributions to a Local Association (Greater Barrie/Simcoe County Home Builders' Association)
In 2016 Wayne finally convinced Sheila to retire from the Simcoe County Home Builders' Association and join the staff at Prime Time Financial Inc. where she provides administrative and technical support…freeing Wayne to do what he does best – work with his clients!
In her spare time – Sheila enjoys:
- Spending time with their family
- Playing organ at St. George's Anglican Church – Utopia
- Rob Thomas – Investia Financial Services Inc.
- Roch Martin – Investia Financial Services Inc.
- Jim Houghton, CPA CMA – Houghton Accounting Services
- Curtis Dunn – PPI Solutions (Atlantic)