Are you approaching Retirement? Perhaps you're already retired... Take note of these MISTAKES TO AVOID!
Over the next few blog posts we'll be looking, in more depth, at these mistakes in order to 'prevent' or 'change direction' in your thinking about retirement!
- Getting the order of Income Sources wrong.
- Mis-timing receipt of Government Pensions & Benefits
- Hesitancy in spending capital or realizing capital gains
- RRIF or Annuity vs BOTH in Balance
- Not optimizing TFSAs
- Converting to RRIF too late
- Not taking any investment risks
- Myopic focus on dividends
- Inappropriate asset allocation and diversification
- Not optimizing tax impact on investments
- Inadequate liquidity
- Inadequate guaranteed lifetime income
- No or non-detailed retirement income plan.
Let's talk about your Retirement Income Plan - for a Review or to Build your specific Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning Process. We're also happy to provide 2nd Opinions - it never hurts! Click Here!